Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Today's Flowers: Yellow


The first yellow flower is a dandelion growing in the cracks in my driveway.
todayflowDSCN7098
Next are some coriopsis flowers that recently started blooming in my front yard.
todayflowDSCN7092
I planted the coriopsis years ago in my backyard and was surprised to see this volunteer in the front.
todayflowDSCN7089
In a garden park, jasmine is beginning to bloom on the arches.
todayflowersDSCN7002
I used to have carolina jasmine in my yard but it hasn't done well in recent years.
todayflowersDSCN6994

todayflowersDSCN6990

12 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Ah thank you for the golden yellow bouquet! Wonderful flowers all...even the dandelion. I was really surprised to learn that they don't grow here in Florida.

DeniseinVA said...

Now these are the way to start a morning. All lovely photos! Thank you Carver for the smile these bring me. Have a great weekend!

Fran said...

Beautiful yellow flowers. Love Jasmine. The Coreopsis will spread like a weed if they are like mine.

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

Wonderful macro shots

lina@happy family said...

Wonderful flowers and garden.

Arija said...

Lovely, bright, happy yellows for your post today. Love them all.

Cezar and Léia said...

Bright yellow, good to lift mood up in those rainy days!
God bless you!
Cezar

betty-NZ said...

Your yellows are so pretty! And the jasmine growing so well over that trellis is just to die for--I can almost smell it from here :)

Indrani said...

I like this color theme. Lovely flowers.

SandyCarlson said...

What a beautiful place!

Tina´s PicStory said...

such a pretty park! thanx for your flowers :)

alp said...

Muy buenas imagenes..Un beso desde Murcia.