Translate

Friday, May 10, 2013

Photohunters: Lazy An Unusual Perspective


Feeling lazy I decided to combine the photohunters themes by trying to get an unusual perspective while kicking back on my deck swing.
PHlazunusDSCN6772
I was looking through the pecan branches that shade my swing when I took the next lazy shot which may qualify as an unusual perspective.
PHlazunusDSCN6756
I don't know how the red got in the shot above unless somehow my red roses were reflected by the sun. The roses were near the sun but across the yard from the pecan branches and deck where I was swinging.
PHlazyunsDSCN6753
The last shot is similar to last week's upside down ones. I was looking up at the pecan tree umbrella while being lazy and swinging. Click for the Lazy Photohunters and click here for the unusual perspective photohunters.

15 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

Love your take on both themes. :) Wish I had thought of something like that. I went with 2 different photos, but I'm back this week. Happy weekend and photo hunting. Nice to have the weather to enjoy the deck for another season eh :)

my Photo Hunt blog entry for this week

Unknown said...

very lovely lazy day

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely to see the sun shining through the leaves!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Well that's the best way to view the sky- lying down and looking up!

LifeRamblings said...

lovely photos and a great combination for both themes.

MaR said...

Love your unusual perspective!! great take on both themes. Only an ice tea is missing :)
Happy weekend

photohunters

Anonymous said...

Love the swing in the backyard.

Happy weekend and happy Mother's Day.

eastcoastlife said...

I could spend a lazy afternoon on that deck. Happy Mother's Day, Carver!

Furries said...

What a wonderful spot to be lazy.

YTSL said...

That was an inspired approach to combining this week's two Photo Hunt themes, Carver. Love it! :)

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely! I could spend time on that swing seat myself.

Cezar and Léia said...

Awww lovely day, amazing lights!
You got adorable pictures for the theme!The bench is just perfect, I would love to sit there and read a book and I imagine little LUna by my side taking a peaceful nap! :D
Léia

Gattina said...

Very nice picture !! Love the bench !

Team Tabby said...

Sometimes you just have to kick back and enjoy all that is around you, which we can see is quite lovely!!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Ah spring! After a long winter, being able to sit on the swing and be lazy gives you an unusual perspective by itself!