Translate

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

All's Well in my universe

For today, at least all is well in my uiverse. I cooked my thanksgiving dinner a day early so tomorrow all I have to do is stick it in the oven. Took today as a vacation day and have been cooking all morning, BEFORE my daughter and sister arrive so I can enjoy their company and not worry about cooking tomorrow. Bill's coming too so although a fairly small group it will be pleasant and for me 4 is about the right amount of people to cook for. My daughter's plane is ontime and she said she'd be happy to go back for my sister whose plane is delayed. I've spoken to both of them on the phone so that's all straight. I took this picture of the cardinal having brunch this morning. As long as I can watch the birds eat I have something fun to do even if the rain has been prohibitive of any outside activities since yesterday. Off to the airport for the first pickup.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cooking dinner a day early is an awesome idea and one that I think of every year, but always end up being too lazy to do! (like juggling the whole dinner at once is easy, you know? LOL)

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Carver!!

Love, Heather