Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I will be flying my peace globe on November 5, 2009 and I hope you will too.

I hope that you will consider participating in Mimi's Blog Blast for Peace this year. I will be writing my post on November 5, 2009 for this event but wanted to go ahead and add my voice to encourage others to participate in this event. Please click here to go to Mimi Writes and get your own peace globe. The globe below is the one I've personalized and I will explain more about it when I write on the blog blast for peace date.



I had this post up as a sticky post but since it was confusing people, I changed the date. The only way I have to keep a post at the top is to have the date set for a future date but after a few comments from people, I decided not to try and keep this post at the top. But please do visit Mimi Writes and get your peace globe to personalize prior to November 5, 2009.

5 comments:

mommanator said...

I'm confused! did I miss Halloween and the rest of October? I know I have been busy, but! I dont think I missed them

Carver said...

This is a post dated stick post reminder so it will stay on top until November 5. The new posts under it are current (October).

jmb said...

Up already? I have done mine but scheduled it to post on Nov 5th in the early am.

maryt/theteach said...

I have my Peace Globe up, Carver, as a sticky post. I will be flying my Peace globe on November 5 definitely! :)

Alice Audrey said...

I've seen this a few times, but never done it. Maybe I should.