Translate

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bloggers Unite for human rights

I found out from my daughter a few minutes ago that today is the day for Bloggers Unite for Human Rights. Rather than try to write a post this fast, I thought I'd steer you to the homepage where you can learn about this event and human right issues that are being highlighted (preceding link). There are so many challenges for human rights world wide and I love to see bloggers uniting for such an important cause. The discussion group for human rights is here.

6 comments:

Smalltown RN said...

OH thank you for this....yes there are so many issues that we as bloggers could take on and help fight for justice....

SabineM said...

Thank you Carver! I just added it to my side bar. I only liked this badge. The other ones, especially the ones with the fist, seemed "violent" to me! Not sure why I felt that!

-tnchick- said...

News to me - tho my 15th is nearly over... . I'll have to read about it! Thanks for the awareness.

escape said...

hi carver, thanks for sharing this link. i also value human rights and should be highlighted.

DeLi said...

Thank you Carver for the link. There so much unet needs on HR that requires our unity

Carver said...

I appreciate each of your comments.