Translate

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Today's Flowers and Weekend Flowers: March Ends


I'm going to start with some recent blooms in my yard.
todayflowDSCN5268
So far only one blooms has opened on this variety of narcissus.
todayflowDSCN5361
I hope more of these will start blooming soon.
todayflowDSCN5363
Some of my azaleas which are fairly sheltered have visible buds. As I've mentioned in other posts it's too early for azaleas to bloom as we still have temperatures dropping below freezing at night.
todayflowDSCN5255
My neighbors forsythia which branches over into my yard is a delight.
todayflowDSCN5364
I was at a doctor's office when I spotted these pansies.
todayflowDSCN5216
I like the way there are different colors.
todayflowDSCN5220
At the same office building I also spotted some camellia buds which will probably start opening before too long.
todayflowDSCN5224
Click for Today's Flowers and click here for Weekend Flowers.    

13 comments:

Unknown said...

YEY Spring has come!
Fab weekend!

Regina said...

Extremely fabulous!

Happy Easter Weekend.

xo

DeniseinVA said...

Exciting photos all of them, it tells us that Spring is here :) Thank you for all these beautiful flowers Carver, and congratulations for winning the Today's Flowers Giveway. Sara's book will be on its way early next week. Have a great week!

Randi said...

These images are enchanted! You are lucky...I can see spring has arrived!
HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND

Liz said...

Beautiful flowers. Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from the middle of thick snow! We have to wait for our daffodils still many weeks, snow is not even starting to melt.
Thank you for your beautiful spring flowers, it is so promising to see them.
Good Easter weekend to you !

Luna Miranda said...

gorgeous blooms! fabulous Spring!

Happy Easter.

Rajesh said...

Very lovely flowers.

Judy said...

So many beautiful blossoms!! I think my favourite is the first image of the narcissus, a little shy...

Unknown said...

Lovely spring flowers. Happy Easter!

jatta said...

You have so many beautiful flowers here. We are waiting for narcissus and other spring flowers to come in april here at the Swedish Westcoast.

A Colorful World said...

So beautiful, Carver! I love the narcissus, and the forsythia particularly. Hoping you have many more blooms soon!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Beautiful early spring! I love seeing it virtually ...beautiful pictures, nice memories.