Translate

Friday, March 22, 2013

Photohunters: What Makes You Happy and Flow


Watching water flow in the mountains is one thing that makes me happy.
0000PHflowhappyIMG_8399
In the first shot I was happy watching the water flow at Linville Falls in the North Carolina mountains. In the second shot I was happy watching the water flow at Babcock State Park in the West Virginia mountains.
000000aaPHflowhapDSCN1178
In the shot above I think the fisherman was smart to be wearing an orange slicker so if he slipped and flowed down the river, he'd make rescuers happy since he'd be easy to spot. For the What Makes You Happy Photohunt click here and for the Flow Photohunt click here. 

14 comments:

MaR said...

Beautiful shot, I can almost hear the water! Great choices as always. Enjoy your weekend, Carver!

photohunters

Susan Demeter said...

The waterfall is beautiful! And yes that is a smart fisherman! :)

Happy weekend and photo hunting :)

my Photo Hunt blog entry for this week

eastcoastlife said...

I like the gushing sound of waterfall. Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh man the power of nature is evident in these images, beautiful as they are.

Happy weekend.

Unknown said...

Beautiful captures !
I'm happy to find your lovely blog. Best regards from Bosnia and Herzegovina

YTSL said...

There are impressive amounts of flowing water in both photos! :)

Team Tabby said...

These are lovely photos for this week's theme!


http://teamtabby.blogspot.ca/

A Colorful World said...

Great participation with these two memes! Loved the photos!

Anonymous said...

Great shots for the theme. Have a super weekend.

Twisted Cinderella said...

great pics for the theme!

http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2013/03/saturday-photohunt-flow-and-what-makes.html

Gattina said...

Listening to and watching to a waterfall would make me happy too !

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Waterfalls make me happy too! When we traveled I used to say I collected" them..and I still remember where we saw many of them.

Nice combo for the hunts too.

NatureFootstep said...

lol, I would be happy about this waters too. :)

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I am loving the easy flow of this weekend ~
Happy hunting y'all.
Sandi