Translate

Friday, March 15, 2013

Photohunters: Watch Sunrise or Sunset and Footprints



This is the first time I haven't been able to combine the two posts but instead have had to treat them separately. All the shots are from my archives.
00000PHaDSCN4107
I think the footprints above were left by a squirrel. Below are my footprints mingled with birds footprints.
00000PHaDSCN4106
I love to watch the sun rise and set at the beach.
00000PHaIMG_2059
These shots are of the sun setting at Atlantic Beach, NC a few summers ago.
00000aPHIMG_2062

12 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

The sky turns so many different shades before the sun disappears into the horizon.

Were you chasing the birds in the snow for their pictures? :D

LifeRamblings said...

beautiful sunset and i love the footprints in snow. happy weekend.

Photo Cache said...

I didn't have anything in my archives to meld the two themes together either so I did what you did.

Happy weekend. Happy St. Paddy's Day.

Ewok

MaR said...

Beautiful shots, Carver. I sort of cheated this time...oh, well. Happy weekend!!

photohunters

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

You mean you didn't have any photos of footprints in the sky? Really? ;>)...the photos for both hunts are beautiful.

YTSL said...

It's amazing that you've been able to combine the two Photo Hunt themes in single photos up until now, Carver!

Anonymous said...

joli ce dernier cliché

Team Tabby said...

We submitted animal footprints as well! Love both the sunset photos.

Anonymous said...

Great shots for this week's theme. I bet all of the snow is melted and those footprints gone with it . ..

Have a super weekend.

Gattina said...

Love the pink sunset ! looks like a painting !

Allthingsfoodie said...

Love the colors in the sunset photos! Footprints in snow is the thing today :-)

Annie said...

I like your photos. The footprints in the snow are very cool. Hope you are having a great ACC Tourney weekend!