Translate

Friday, March 29, 2013

Photohunters: Something Green and Wind


I decided to use some old summer shots of my backyard to show wind and something green. The green building is my storage building and it adjoins my greenhouse which I haven't used in years.
00PHwindgreen4IMG_2311
I think you can tell that the wind was blowing in these shots and my backyard was definitely green. At the moment it's still more brown than green which is why I used summer shots.
00PHwindgre4IMG_2034
I have a lot of wind chimes hanging on my deck. I'm shooting through my bedroom deck door in the shot below.
00photohunterwing4IMG_2017

8 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

Beautiful pics! I love windchimes too and have several something about their sound in a gentle wind I find so peaceful :) You've got me daydreaming of Summer now sigh......

Happy weekend and Happy Easter!

my Photo Hunt blog entry for this week

MaR said...

Love your backyard!!
happy weekend, Carver.

something green ~ wind

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Enjoyed the different view of your wonderful yard -- I can almost hear the windchimes!

LifeRamblings said...

you've a wonderful backyard and everything looks so green. Happy Easter!

eastcoastlife said...

Waiting to see your plants in bloom again. Any surprises we could look forward to?

Vicki said...

I love the sound of the wind in the trees. Lovely pics.

My wind is of the breezy kind at http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=1244

YTSL said...

Beautiful pics, Carver. Re the green not yet being where you are: I guess it really gives you something to look forward, huh?

Gattina said...

I become nostalgic when I see your green summer pictures !