Translate

Friday, August 09, 2013

Photohunters: a play of light and blue


There is frequently a play of light behind clouds and I found shots that also had a touch of blue.
PHlightblueDSCN0466
In some ways I pay more attention to light play behind clouds than when it's a sunny day.
PHlightblueDSCN0471
These shots were all taken this week.
PHlightblueDSCN0465
If I had looked through my archives I might have found better examples of light play but I didn't have time for that.
PHlightblueDSCN0418

11 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

So pretty! I like cloud gazing and seeing shapes in the big fluffy ones :)

my Photo Hunt blog entry for this week

Happy weekend and photo hunting Carver! :)

Mary said...

Beautiful skies! I like all the changing clouds!

Annie said...

Nice Carolina blue skies! I hope you are having a great summer. :)

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Your skies are great for both challenges.

YTSL said...

Lovely photos -- don't you love it when the skies are beautiful like that? :)

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Very nice. I like your first shot.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blue sky - perfect for this week's theme.

Have a super weekend.

Bing said...

perfect shots of the skies. :)

Frances D said...

You remind me that I need to go lose myself in the clouds a bit. Thanks. Waving at you from Cape Cod.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Beautiful blues! I am happy when we have time for any blogging :-)

Gattina said...

What a nice combination of both themes !