Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Today's Flowers and Weekend Flowers: Usual Suspects


This week I've been photographing flowers on some of the same plants in my yard I've used before.
todays flowersDSCN9777
The echinacea (coneflower) above and coriopsis below are flowers I enjoy in the summer at my house.
todayflowersDSCN9918
Rose of Sharon (hisbiscus syriacus) below is another summer flower that is prolific in my yard.
todayflowersDSCN9906
The gardenia below is on my neighbor's bush but it grows over into my yard too so I consider it partly mine.
todayflowersDSCN9901
I like to shoot into the center of flowers like the pink rose of sharon below.
todayflowersDSCN9877
The bee below was burrowing deep into the rose of sharon.
todayflowersDSCN9786n

10 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Imagine being able to grow gardenias! That sounds so amazing to me.

Karen said...

You've got some lovely flowers in your yard! Rose of Sharon are one of my faves. Nice shots!

DeniseinVA said...

I enjoy the summer at your house too because we get to see all these lovely flowers. Thanks for once again sharing with Today's Flowers Carver and have a great weekend :)

ZielonaMila said...

Beautiful pictures, lovely delicate flowers:) Regards

Janice said...

Beautiful flowers!

Mary said...

Wonderful blossoms!

Laura said...

wonderful flower photos Carver.

betty-NZ said...

I can't tell you how many times I've photographed the same flowers. They are still gorgeous every time!

Indrani said...

Simply gorgeous macro.

Arija said...

Lovely flowers and shots Carver.