Translate

Friday, July 19, 2013

Photohunters: Really and Favorite Household Appliance


This week the two photohunter themes are easily melded since one is really and the other is: What is your favorite Household Appliance?
photohreallyappDSCN9944
My initial thoughts as to what is really my favorite household appliance was to consider my kitchen but then I thought about having central air and heat regulated by the Farenheit thermostat below.
photohreallyappDSCN9940
Then I thought about how much I like having a laundry room with a washer and dryer so perhaps they are really my favorite household appliances.
photohreallyappDSCN9948
After a little more thought I decided that my favorite household appliance is in the bathroom since I really wouldn't like having to relieve myself in the bushes or even in an outhouse.
photohreallyappDSCN9957

7 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

All great choices! I think the bathroom is definitely a modern convenience I would not want to have to try to live without!

my Photo Hunt blog entry for this week

Happy weekend and Happy photo hunting! Over here we are sweltering. I should have picked AC lol :)

MaR said...

I had a hard time deciding which one to pick... I enjoy all appliances and devices! Great choices, Carver. Today I need A/C in Centigrades :)

Happy weekend.

photohunts

eastcoastlife said...

When I was a young kid living in a village, we had to use the outhouse. It's really scary when I had to go there in the night. :)

Anonymous said...

see what i came up with my favorite appliance.

have a wonderful weekend.

My name is Riet said...

I don't know what to choose in my home, I must think about it a lot longer :)))

DeniseinVA said...

Yes I think the inside bathroom would be my choice. When we moved down to south when I lived in England (I was about 15), my mum fell in love with a little cottage in a beautiful little village. However, when she found there was no inside plumbing, i.e. an outside outhouse, well let's just say that was the deal breaker.

YTSL said...

Fun take on the themes, Carver! I picked something that works well photographically but if truth be told, I think the humble desk lamp would be my favorite household appliance. :)