Translate

Friday, January 04, 2013

Photohunters: Add and A Glimpse of You


I wracked my brains on how to combine the two photohunters themes: Add and a glimpse of you. It occurred to me that I could start with a shot Bill took a year or two after we were married in 1980 for the first glimpse of me.
Photohuntselfportadd
Next, I decided to add a shot I took of myself this week, for these themes, so you can see a glimpse of me after I have added a number of decades, wrinkles, gray hairs and pounds.
photohuntselfporDSCN0396

13 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

Love both pics of you :) I combined both themes this week too. Happy New Year Carver!

my Photo Hunt blog entry!

eastcoastlife said...

That's a pretty picture of you taken by your hubby. Happy photohunting.

Anonymous said...

You added experiences not all those things :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

So cool! Thanks for the share...for the glimpse of your life. I love both pictures. (And as always so clever how you combine the two.)

LifeRamblings said...

lovely pictures of you. happy weekend.

YTSL said...

That's a great take on the theme. Love your 1980 photo and think that your current photo shows a woman who has had matured and has accumulated valuable experiences in the years since 1980. :)

Vicki said...

I like how you have added the earlier and later pics of yourself. Nice pics.

I have added my entry at http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=1043

Raine said...

Great take to both themes :D I think mine may involve a little bit of searching in the crowd :D

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

We all go through those pounds and wrinkles... so much the better!
Thanks for always adding to the PhotoHunt.
We'll be 'celebrating' next weekend~
Sandi

Judy said...

Awe, what a neat post!

Gattina said...

That's life ! But you were a cute girl ! Now you are a nice woman, lol !

Cezar and Léia said...

Ah, very elegant!
God bless you!
Cezar

Vane M. said...

O tempo ampliou seu sorriso, isso é ótimo! Um abraço!

http://compiladodeideia.blogspot.com.br/2013/01/add.html