Translate

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Reflection Day 7

If anyone is here for photohunters, that post is below this one. This is my last day of the reflection challenge.I still have a zillion of reflection shots so it was hard to decide which one to use for the last day of this challenge. I went with this one because to me it looks like a painting done with a pallet knife when it's really just the trees reflected in a moving stream. If you click inside for the enlarged shot I think you'll see what I mean. Thanks so much to Quilly for coming up with this fun challenge. I have enjoyed it a great deal.

10 comments:

Amber Star said...

Carver, you chose a good one for this last day of the reflection challenge.
This has been a good way to get to see other blogs and "meet" other people, too. I'm glad I got to see your blog and to know you a little.

Gattina said...

Wow it looks like a painting from Monet !

Dragonstar said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Gattina's right - just like something by Monet.

juliana said...

this one looks almost like an impressionist painting... love it!

juliana said...

ha, i hadn't read other's comments when i posted mine... we're on the same line, it seems :)

Dr.John said...

You have had great reflections all week long but I think this is the best.

starnitesky said...

I really like the effect, well done.

Alice - I Was Born2Cree8 said...

Hey, Carver, this is a great choice for the last day. I see what you mean about it looking like painting due to the reflection in moving water. It's been a lot of fun and I've really enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing your reflections. This challenge is over, but not all challenges are, haha. I'm hosting one on my blog. A Sunday to Saturday photo challenge too. Come by and check it out.

Reba @ Reba's Run said...

Whoof!!! Great job, Carver!! Hope we'll see you at Mom's Bridge The Gap photo challenge. Bark!!

Carver said...

Thanks so much to everyone for visiting.