Translate

Friday, January 24, 2014

Photohunters: Vast and Wine


Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina 
With a glass of wine in the evening feeling divine
Watching the vast sea my mood happy and free
PHvastwineDSCN4188
This photohunt made me think of the old song, Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning. However when coming up with words to go with this photograph of Atlantic Beach, North Carolina I didn't use the old song because for me coffee or tea go with morning  and wine goes with the evening. Click for the wine photohunters and here for the vast photohunters.

13 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

Lovely photo Just invites thoughts of a warm relaxing afternoon :)

My photo hunt entry for this week

Happy weekend Carver!

Annie said...

Wonderful photo and I like the way you tweaked the Carolina in the Morning song!

Guess I'll join everyone else and note how dang cold it is today - crazy for NC! Have a good weekend and keep warm.

Photo Cache said...

What a relaxing scene this is. Great job on combining the themes.

FRANKLY MY DEAR.

Anne said...

Perfect pairing for the two themes! And a gorgeous photo...I want to be in that scene right now instead of looking over the snow banks in my yard! lol

YTSL said...

Was that photo taken in the Outer Banks? I have fond memories of my visit there... :)

eastcoastlife said...

You certainly know how to relax and enjoy life. Cheers!

Gattina said...

A glass of wine and a beautiful view ! Just what I would need now !

Team Tabby said...

You combined both themes quite well!

Ours:
http://teamtabby.blogspot.ca/2014/01/saturday-photo-hunt-vast.html

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

A great combination... any day!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

A great combination... any day!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh does that look like a place I'd love to be ... I'd sit behind that railing with wine in the evening and coffee in the morning. And camera by my side. Glad yours was!

Bing said...

great combination i agree but it's also coffee or tea for me in the morning. :)

A Colorful World said...

Great subject for the photohunt! Makes me want to head to the coast and pour some wine to sip while I listen to the waves!