Translate

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today's Flowers: My May Roses


Continuing with my look back to my flowers of 2010, this week I thought I'd show you my May roses.
1todayflros7620
The red roses in front of my greenhouse put on a big show early and then they are done before most of my other roses start blooming.
1todayflrs7806
Below is a May rose in front of my storage building which is attached to the greenhouse. They bloom early but also continue into the fall.
1todayflowrs7914
I enjoy how my storage building roses are a mix of colors.
1todayflrs8144
Below is a wider shot of the red ones.
1tfrsg
The storage building rose below has a visitor inside its petals.
1toflwrssb
As I often repeat, I may not live in a rose covered cottage but in the spring, summer and early fall, I have a rose covered storage building. That will have to do.
1todaflrssbgh
Click for the home of Today's Flowers.

9 comments:

Randi said...

Your roses are really so beautiful. Love the yellow/orange roses!

Rajesh said...

Very pretty roses. The colors are amazing.

Jan said...

Wonderful shots of your roses.

Carletta said...

These are gorgeous! I really love the red ones.
I didn't know you had a greenhouse. I love its vintage look.

eden said...

These are beautiful roses. Great shots.

Life Ramblings said...

you've such beautiful roses and it's hard to pick a favourite. great shots.

Rambling Woods said...

I needed this tonight..the temp is just 4 degrees and I can feel it even in the house....Michelle

Luna Miranda said...

wow, these are gorgeous! the macro shot is beautiful.

NicoleB, Kuwait said...

So many of them!
Simply wow!
They are gorgeous!