Translate

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today's Flowers: My May Roses


Continuing with my look back to my flowers of 2010, this week I thought I'd show you my May roses.
1todayflros7620
The red roses in front of my greenhouse put on a big show early and then they are done before most of my other roses start blooming.
1todayflrs7806
Below is a May rose in front of my storage building which is attached to the greenhouse. They bloom early but also continue into the fall.
1todayflowrs7914
I enjoy how my storage building roses are a mix of colors.
1todayflrs8144
Below is a wider shot of the red ones.
1tfrsg
The storage building rose below has a visitor inside its petals.
1toflwrssb
As I often repeat, I may not live in a rose covered cottage but in the spring, summer and early fall, I have a rose covered storage building. That will have to do.
1todaflrssbgh
Click for the home of Today's Flowers.

9 comments:

Randi said...

Your roses are really so beautiful. Love the yellow/orange roses!

Rajesh said...

Very pretty roses. The colors are amazing.

Jan said...

Wonderful shots of your roses.

Carletta said...

These are gorgeous! I really love the red ones.
I didn't know you had a greenhouse. I love its vintage look.

eden said...

These are beautiful roses. Great shots.

LifeRamblings said...

you've such beautiful roses and it's hard to pick a favourite. great shots.

Rambling Woods said...

I needed this tonight..the temp is just 4 degrees and I can feel it even in the house....Michelle

Unknown said...

wow, these are gorgeous! the macro shot is beautiful.

NicoleB, Kuwait said...

So many of them!
Simply wow!
They are gorgeous!