Translate

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Today's Flowers: Happy New Year


As we begin a new year, I thought I'd look back to flowers blooming in my yard during the end of March, 2010.
todayflowertuilmrc31
It will only be about three months before I will begin to have some of these blooms again.
todayflownarcismar29
Last year March began with a little snow but we warmed up quickly after that.
for2011todayflowmr2610
I enjoy all of the seasons but do miss flowers during the winter months.
fortodayfloin2011
I hope everyone has a great 2011. It's surreal to me to see that number in print. I was born in 1957 and am still barely used to 2000.
for2011todayflmr232010
Click for the home of Today's Flowers.

17 comments:

BernieH said...

Beautiful blooms, Carver. Your March garden must look absolutely lovely!

I was also born in the late 50's and I have the same reaction whenever I write or type 2011 ... I remember thinking as a child that the year 2000 would be something phenomenal!

Randi said...

Your lovely flowers...make me long for spring.
Stay warm!

Jama said...

The flowers are so beautiful! I'm too born in the same year as you.

Anonymous said...

Going by these photos, your March garden must've really beautiful!

Happy New Year!

Arija said...

Do not despair, spring will spring again.
I do like your cute furry and feathery friends in the posts below.

A very Happy 2011 to you!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Such pretty blooms!

My Entry, happy new year!

Unknown said...

these are delightful!

http://savorthebite.blogspot.com/2011/01/todays-flowers-22.html

Tammie Lee said...

these are all gorgeous to see!

Míriam Luiza said...

Ainda que sempre chega a primavera para vermos flores lindas como essas! Feliz 2011!

Kate said...

Cheers to 2011 bringing you good health, laughter, peace, love and more happiness than your heart can hold!

Vasi Dubreu said...

Miroase a primavara.
La multi ani!

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh Yes! Spring IS coming! :)

Annie said...

Happy New Year! It'll be spring before we know it. 2011 blows my mind too; seems like only yesterday we were fretting about all that Y2K stuff.

Cezar and Léia said...

Bonjour dear Carver!
It's so nice to see the beautiful colours of these flowers, and all sweet Spring feeling with them!
Thanks for your always kind comments and friendship!
Hugs
Léia

Enchanted Bush said...

I love the dark back grounds to show of flowers. Great blog.

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

as always...great macro shots
congrats
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2011/01/nowadays/

Sandi McBride said...

And this is why I can not wait for Spring!!!
hugs
Sandi