Translate

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

All dressed and not time to go

I should have known I would be up early on scan day even though I've been sleeping later than usual lately. I had a choice of times for my scan and I chose 9:30 am since that means I don't have to leave here at 8:00 am. I have to allow extra time for rush hour traffic but leaving at 8:00 will give me plenty of time. Since I can't drink coffee and I woke up at 6:00 am, nothing much to do. I don't trust myself to be coherent without coffee. So I'll be incoherent on my blog. I can't use the extra time I'm up to get some work done because I'm afraid that working without coffee would be risky. Amazing how addicted to caffeine I am. I'm not as nervous as I was yesterday. I wonder if there could be a correlation between no coffee and not so nervous about the scan. There could be but I can't function without coffee. It's not debatable. With all the medications I take, I have to have coffee.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Carver,

Scan time blows hairy donkey balls. There's no way of getting around that. I'm a total basket case at scan time.

And you know how I feel about coffee - there ain't enough coffee in the world!

Hang in there, I'm thinking of you today! And, of course, praying for good results!

Heather