Friday, December 07, 2012

Photohunters: Zesty Macro

I decided to take some macro shots of zesty spices for the combined photohunt.
The zesty macro above is coriander and the one below is dried pepper.


Mar said...

Well done, Carver! I tried too and ended up posting a pic from my archives :)
Happy weekend

zesty ~ macro

LifeRamblings said...

lovely macros. love your choices.

ewok1993 said...

I too dug into the archives for this combination. Wonderful choices. Happy weekend.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

And they both look wonderful and make me hungry. The combination title this time makes me laugh -- you did a great job of finding both.

YTSL said...

Interesting shots! Re the coriander: I usually see -- and eat -- the leaves, not the fruit! ;b

EastCoastLife said...

That's a clever take on the theme. I have never seen spices at the macro stage. :)

Jidhu Jose said...

nice macro shots


JDeQ said...

Great shots of those zesty spices.

Have a super weekend!

Ann said...

amazing, you made them so big