Translate

Friday, September 27, 2013

Photohunters: A global shot from my hip


The only way I could think of to combine the two photohunter themes (global and a shot from your hip) was to take a picture of my globe with my camera on my hip. Believe me that's easier said than done. My living room has textiles, a screen and furniture from different parts of the world that added to the global part. I had to take a bunch of shots from my hip to get it to work and ended up with a cramp.
photohuntersDSCN2184

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you have treasures from all over the world. you combined the theme nicely.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Works for me! What a lovely space. Your home is as warm and welcoming inside as it is outside.

eastcoastlife said...

Nice shot with your camera on your hip. I need to take many shots of our F1 night race before I got a good one :)
Happy weekend!

magiceye said...

Worth the effort!! Lovely capture!!

Anonymous said...

That really is a global room!

I love your idea for this week's theme.

Have a super weekend.

Gattina said...

I just wished I could have been a little mouse watching you taking pictures from your hips, lol ! Good result though !