Translate

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Blog addict?

I think I'm becoming addicted to blogging. Not sure why I don't do this in my notebook or on computer files off line. Strange. I love cosmos and I hope the heat doesn't zap the cosmos I have. I was disappointed that my daughter ended up deciding to go to her dorm from the hospital tonight after having an appendectomy this morning. Her friends called to say that the doctor had said if she could eat she could leave tonight, if she wanted to. She was able to eat and wanted to leave so they packed her off with a pain med script. I'm sure she'll be fine and she has great friends at college but it's still pretty nerve wracking. She sounded good but hoarse when we talked today. That's why her friend called. JF is trying not to talk much because she's hoarse from the general anaesthetic. It still seems very odd that my daughter would have surgery at a hospital in Maryland and I would be in NC. I know at 21 she's an adult but it feels weird to me. Nothing I could do if I was there but I can't shake the feeling that I should be there. Hopefully she'll be pretty well recovered in a few days and will have a good last semester of undergraduate school. What a way for her to start the year. Boy howdy. I've heard of beginning the new with a bang but that's ridiculous.

No comments: