Translate

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Today's Flowers: Found a few blooms in Grace Garden

I decided to see if I could find any flowers still blooming in Grace Garden.
todayflowDSCN4748
At first it looked like the flowers were all finished for the season.
todayflowDSCN4749
I was pleased that I found a few flowers at the far end of the garden.
todayflowDSCN4762b
The weather is getting much colder next week so I doubt they'll last long.
todayflowDSCN4764
I was glad that I did walk through the garden and I enjoyed the late bloomers.
todayflowDSCN4767

9 comments:

Our photos said...

Lovely photos.
Greetings, RW & SK

Mary said...

Wonderful photos! These blossoms are so beautiful!

Carletta said...

For this time of year even down your way those pinks are gorgeous!
They look so healthy as well.
Beautiful shots Carver!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous blossoms! We haven't had any flowers for a long time.

Ela said...

Beautiful photos :)

DeniseinVA said...

How wonderful that you found these photos to share with us Carver. They're beautiful and that looks like a lovely park. Thanks so much!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

All the sweeter for being rare!

Laerte Pupo said...

Gorgeous flowera you found in this nice park.

toby said...

Gorgeous - good thing you were persistent :)